Thursday, February 9, 2017

Pigtails and Pizza!



Hey!

Good Morning!

Hello!

Happy National Pizza Day!!!!

In honor of this wonderful holiday....

I wanted to share with you all my SUPER...FUN... Sleepover!

So I may have created a monster.... My niece is now in LOVE with Lularoe leggings.... Which ones of us has more? Ha well we may have close to the same amount that is how crazy she is over them!

We normally get pizza together... ate pizza with Santa.... we are just some pizza lovers!

So bad that she is now saving coupons that come in the mail for us!

She's so funny!

Well, with that said.... I got her a pair of pizza leggings and I have a matching pair so... She wanted to do a pigtails and pizza slumber party!!!

 Kris wanted to join in on the fun.....for the movie viewing of Trolls!

Don't worry.... He doesn't have pizza leggings!!! 

We tried to put his hair in pig tails but he growled at us!

We of course ate pizza and  baked cookies for the movie!!!


We had so much fun laying on our new air mattress! It was so comfy!

Audrey Loved it!


During the movies we all cuddled then at bed time... we said no boys allowed! 






So are you going to celebrate National Pizza Day?

I think I am with a salad and then a slice of pizza!

What's your favorite toppings on pizza?

Mine is Pepperoni and Italian sausage!

My niece is starting to put pepper on hers....

Strange... she didn't get that from me....

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy your Pizza!

Yummy!


<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...