Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Favorite products of January


Hey!

How are you today?

This week already feels super long..... It's on Tuesday....

In my minion voice : Whaaaat?

I know be grateful you woke up and are alive and stuff ... yeah yeah I am believe me I am...

I didn't sleep so good last night so just amps up the.... It's only Tuesday mood...

Sorry....

Alright...on a better note....

Let's talk about some things that made me happy in January!









My hair was giving me such a hard time and the One Spray helped so much! It was so nice!



This seasoning was my Favorite before the Pork chops because of the Chicken Pesto Dip I now know how to make for every function!!


What a nice little helper to feel clean inside and out!


Oh man.. Getting Beachbody on Demand is so Awesome! I still can't believe how much fun doing Country Heat is!


Now you know Netflix is my Best friend....

I was able to catch up on all the Walking Dead last month...

Now I am ready to start the current season but i'm nervous to start it. It is one thing for them to be dealing with the Walkers and all but actually people... ehh

What special things helped you out last month? 

Do you have any suggestions on what I should watch next?

Comment below and tell me something good.

Have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...