Thursday, February 23, 2017

Greens On The Go!

Hey!

Good Morning!

How is everyone!




I gave this IT Works product a try.... So far I am liking it with V8 Mix. (6 points)

Greens On The Go.... It was told to me that it was like having the cleanse every day.... 

I wouldn't really say that... 

I haven't really felt that clean feeling but more like my mind felt different drinking it.

I tried it for a week straight.

I felt like it gave me a little energy... more clear thinking...

I would definitely drink it with juice because  just with water... YUCK!

Tasted like I was drinking chicken Flavored oodles and noodles which was yummy at first and then eww!

I would like to try and keep drinking one of these everyday but I hate that juice is that many points...

Grape Fruit juice I found is 5 points

Found diet cranberry juice is 0 points

Maybe I will try one of those...

I just hate the thought of using up my points for a drink.

If you have any ideas or would like to try the IT Works : Greens On The Go

You can click here to go to her website and order those!

It Works

Let me know what you think?

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...