Saturday, February 4, 2017

Make Up for the Super Bowl


Hey!

Hello!

How are you?

Well yesterday was kind of exciting!

Younique announced they were going to be having new products coming out starting March 1st! 

There is one product I am so super excited about!!!

but.... Shhhhhh!

I can't tell you about them yet...

Soon...

Not yet...

But GET READY!!!


Now you know the Younique Presenter in me has make up ideas for the Superbowl!!!

Here are some Make up looks I came up with for the Super Bowl now that we know who the showdown will be between....





Of Course, these looks will be done with Younique Products!




I would wear Heartbroken Mineral pigment with Sexy Mineral Pigment for the Patriots.

The Heartbroken and Devious Mineral Pigments for the Falcons.

If you are going game Neutral... Heartbroken would be perfect little pop of color to use.     

If you are interested in ordering these products or any others you can Click here!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the products as well!

Hope you all have a great day!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...