Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Cleanse # 2 February Results

Hi!

Hello!

How are you?

How great was Anna's post yesterday?

 Oh my goodness I feel like I need to step up my blogging game!

Who cleaned their make up brushes?

I did and I also finished an It Works cleanse!

Can you believe we are almost 2 months into 2017?

Where has the time gone?

Now I have told you about the cleanse before but here's a little recap....


It's a 2 day process you drink a 4 oz bottle in the morning before breakfast and a 4 oz bottle at night before dinner that you can do once a month!

The drink itself is gross... but by day 2 it isn't that bad. 

Now, I normally don't weigh in until Sunday, but for this I wanted to see how much it took off. 

They suggest you can do this and not work out and eat whatever you want but making healthier choices would help better the results.  


February 20 and 21st

Day 1 

Starting weight

153.30

Weight before going to bed

152.10

Day 2

Starting weight

148.50

Weight before going to bed

142.10
It shows by the name that It Works



If you are interested in getting your own IT Works Cleanser.....

or any other IT Works Products....

 You can Contact my friend  Michelle Lawson from her website 

It Works

She can help you out!

If you do try the cleanser let me know what you think!!!


Of course I will be sharing my Cleanse each month and hopefully next month they won't be in the same number sequence.....

<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...