Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day!

Lipstain, Guacamole, and Chocolate Strawberry shake says Happy Valentine's day like no other!

Hello!

Good Morning!

Happy Valentine's day!

Every day is Valentine's day.... but it's fun to dress up and be all lovey dovey....

Today I am wearing RED!

LULARoe Leggings!



Younique Sappy Lipstain!

Also I fell in love today as well.....

This is my new Favorite 3 point Snack!

Carrots and Guacamole!



What about you? 

What special something are you doing for your love?

Did you fall in love with something new today?




We did the Pizza Hut offer on Sunday night of the Heart shape pizza..... kinda disappointing... 

Something we laugh at now for sure....


Can't wait to cuddle with my loves!



Tell me what your plans are!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...