Monday, February 27, 2017

Same name but even better Results!


Hi!

Hello!

How are you today?

I am a little excited because I have a little something to share with you....

Yay! I am one happy girl because Younique has done a little tweeking to their 3D Fiber Mascara!!!


Not only does it give you even more boost.....

It also doesn't get all clumpy thanks to the new filter in the gel!

All new formula for the new you this year!

The new formula will be sold at the same price of $29 and you can get yours Now!

I have had mine for over a month and still no issues!

Its AWESOME!!!




Excuse the sleepy face but....lashes on the left side with one coat and nothing on the right side. 

This is going to be something you will want at add to your wish list!

I am going to share with you the new products coming out March 1st (Wednesday) this week!

Get ready!

The New Mascara formula is available now!

If you are interested in ordering the new mascara click here and it will take you to my Younique Website!!!!





Hope you all have an awesome day!


<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...