Wednesday, December 21, 2016

New year is upon us


Hi!

Hello!

How are you?!!

Can you believe we are about to start a new year?!

Where did this one go?

Do you make resolutions? I kinda do but it's more like Goals to accomplish during the year!

My Goals For 2017!!!

Here We Go:


  1. Lose 20 pounds
  2. Tone up
  3. Cook new things
  4. Try a Kick Boxing class
  5. Post 20 posts in a month, every month on here.
  6. Go on another cruise
  7. Level up in Younique
  8. Do more adventures with my Mom
  9. Go to the shoot range and take a class
  10. Team up with another Blogger.


Now, of course I am going to say Lose weight and be fit..... I want to continue this the whole year... I'm going to be turning 30! I want to look fantastic! 30 is just a number! I want to feel that way when the time comes!

I'd like to get to where I get 10,000 steps on my Fitbit at least once a week!!! 

Now I do want to start cooking different things... I know sounds like it kinda defeats the purpose but for most of the days and night I hope to be sticking with Weight Watchers and doing Zumba like it's going out of style!

Just saw at my favorite outdoor mall that they do a Cooking class. Which you end up cooking your dinner during this class! 

Try a kick boxing class! Looks like fun and would be nice to Punch something and not get in trouble, since punching people if frowned upon. 

Have at least 20 posts a month on here! Considering there are 28,30,or 31 days in a month... I think I could do this.... I'd love to get more followers! I see people reading my posts but feels like I am talking to myself sometimes!

Go on another cruise! Yes! I would love to see The Virgin Islands...  That's our next want to spot to travel to! 

I want to have more dates with my Mom... I would love to go do more with her. Even if it is cook her dinner or something!

Level up in Younique! I would love to start selling more and level up. I have a lot of work to do to get that done. I need to take more PICTURES! I need to do more VIDEOS.  I feel like with getting healthy again I'll have the motivation to look good and feel good all working for me. 

Team up with more Bloggers to guest blog or do a fun post featuring both of us! Yes! I would love to work with another Blogger. Fashion...Makeup...TV Show...anything! I would love to share the styles or opinions of others and have a kick butt post because of it!

Sounds like an exciting year!

If you are a blogger and are interested in teaming up..... Please please please Contact me!!! I would love it!

What are your goals for 2017? 

Share them with us!

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe NEW YEAR!

Happy 2017!!!

Can't wait to see what the new year brings and work hard to get these goals accomplished!

<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...