Wednesday, December 28, 2016

I'm sad now...



Hi...

Hello...

How are you?

I am very sad right now.

I just realized my gift to myself and my gift to my friend... still hasn't shown up yet. 

Sniffle Sniffle

I ordered them in the middle of November...

We were supposed to wear them to our Pug Christmas Light Walk....

We were supposed to wear them to our Christmas Parties....

We were supposed to wear them at our families Christmases....

We didn't get to because they never showed up...

$80 spent on gifts that never showed....


I mean how cute are these CHRISTMAS PUG LEGGINGS!!!

I was trying to not fight the LULAROE CHRISTMAS LEGGING war but looks like I should have!

I have emailed Brave New Look about them 4 times and have been told Sorry just with such large orders for these we got behind they will be sent shortly...

How can you sell Christmas wear and not have them sent before or at Christmas?

So Sad!

Well maybe I will get them in time for NEXT Christmas....


 I will not be giving them my business ever again!

Such cute dog gear and you know I would be buying it all up... You will NEVER get it though.... 

SO SAD!

BAD BUSINESS!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...