Friday, December 23, 2016

Audrey Traded me in...

One of the best feelings I get to enjoy every night after dinner is a cuddle on the couch with my sweet baby girl, Audrey.

It's one of the greatest feelings in the world to just snuggle up with her.


So sweet right?

Well now some nights she is a little playful and likes to chew on her rope while sitting with me


No biggie she's with me...

Well.... Something TRAGIC has happened....

My baby girl is now... DADDY'S GIRL!!!

She has left me for him... She jumps in the Recliner with him now....




Stares at me..... but sits with him?!





What has happened to my baby girl?

I told him she needs a Brother so she will come back to me!

Just... how did this happen?

I take her out... I feed her... I give her treats...I take her for rides.... I rub her belly...

He throws a rope occasionally and chases her around the house with his little drone!

umm.... Annoying!

This has been heartbreaking to me... now he is off for the break and I am at work and I just know they are snuggling with each other...

They didn't like each other...

Don't worry.... I'm going to be baking some Homemade treats... make new kong recipes... and We are going to our outdoor mall!

Mommy and Audrey dates are to come!

Sniffle Sniffle

Hope everyone enjoys your day.

Hope this gave you a little giggle.

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...