Thursday, December 1, 2016

Glisten Up with the December Kudos!!

Hey hey hey! 

It's your lucky day!!

You guys get 2 posts from me today! 

It's because I want to make sure you all see this awesome Bundle that is the December Kudos with Younique!

This one is going to sell out QUICK!!!

New colors! Bundle! Carrying case! What's not to love about this?


Glisten Up Bundle! $59

In this bundle you will get:

Exclusive Moodstruck Precision Pencil Eyeliner in Polar




Exclusive Moodstruck Mineral Lucrative Lip Gloss in Lucid


Cream shadow brush
and a Splurge Cream Shadow in the color of your choice!




How Perfect!!

Now I'm sure you are saying Whoa! $59.... 

Well look at what you are getting....

Eyeliner $15
Lipgloss $15
Cream Shadow Brush $15
Splurge Cream Shadow $26

Total $71 

Plus a free Carrying case!

To order yours... you can always contact me with your questions or just simply click here 

<3 Ashley!!



PS: I will be doing my Top Younique Stocking Stuffers soon! Be on The look out!







2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that's an awesome deal! I haven't tried the Splurge Creams but I love the Touch liquid foundation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It really is! I love the splurge creams! I wore the color dainty in my wedding! Oh girl the Liquid Foundations is so awesome! Thanks for commenting!!

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...