Sunday, December 25, 2016

Netflix Binge like no other


Hey Hey Hey!

Now the Holiday breaks are meant for Netflix binges right? 

Well that's what I think... although.... We have Netflix Binges like every day practically!

If you don't have NetFlix you are missing out!

We were able to catch up on so many great shows!

Supergirl

The Flash

Arrow

Legends Of Tomorrow

Baby Daddy

Young And Hungry

and just recently we finished Gotham

I guess you can say we like Super Heroes....

Not only do you get those great shows with Netfilx but they have some awesome original shows!


Grace and Frankie

The Ranch



Just recently they released a new one, The OA.

The OA is a show of only 8 episodes and what an awesome show it is!

I have just started it so I am only one episode in....

 Such an amazing feeling I got watching it and yet a reminder to step back and think.

I felt like I was being taken on a journey and yet I was in a trance with the show!

I can't wait to watch the rest!

Hopefully Audrey will snuggle with me!

What are you binge watching?

Have a great break relaxing and binge watching!

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...