Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hello December!!!

Hey Hey Hey!

Good Morning!!

Happy December 1st!!!

Holy Jalapeno! 

Can you believe it is December? I mean didn't I just say  HOLY COW it's November? Wasn't I just getting married? 

WOW!!

Soooo... the Christmas music is playing.... the Christmas movies are ready to be viewed...

It can all happen now that we are all decorated!!!

I can take Audrey tonight to look at Christmas Lights cause we have ours up!

I actually updated our Christmas Decorations!!

Which I confess... I'm addicted to this Buffalo Check Plaid!!!



Our new tree! Which has colored lights because Kris insisted that it's not Christmas without colored lights... At first I was like ugh because I had a vision.... but I like it!


My Sign that I excitedly bought off Jane.com


Now we don't have a fire place so I hang our stockings on our coffee table.


A stocking for Me!


A stocking for Kris!


And last but not least.... A stocking for Audrey!


Thanks to Target and TJ Maxx for these Buffalo Check Plaid to update our tree and add to my addiction!


Also got some Mistletoe hanging this year.... we are newlyweds.... 



She's a beaut Clark!


AND....

Someone got sleeping watching all the decorations go up.....

...........



She's such a cutie!


Now don't worry I still have my scrabble letter ornaments and the squirrel hidden in our tree!

Now... 

We can sip on our Hot Chocolate and watch a Christmas movie!

Love this time of year!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...