Friday, December 30, 2016

January Kudos!!



Hey Hey Hey!

Ya'll are so lucky....

2 Posts from me today!

What?!

Something Amazing Just Happened!!

Younique just released their January Kudos!!!

They said they couldn't wait and well I don't blame them!!

This month's Kudos is called 

Full Face Forward!


In this kudos you will get:

Liquid Foundation ( your choice of color)



and

Lipstain ( your choice) 



All in a cute carrying case!


Wait though...



The lipstains have 3 new colors you can choose from!

So you know I am super excited and I want all 3!!




I think I am going to get Sucker Punched!

If you are interested in getting yours you can click here and go to our website. 

Tell me what you think and as always you are welcome to ask me any questions!!!

Hope yall have a wonderful day!

Full Face Forward!!

<3 Ashley










No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...