Saturday, December 24, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

Hey!

Hello!

I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!


So Far the coolest Christmas Card I have gotten...

I was emailed yesterday and asked what was on my wish list for Christmas?!

I never told you all!

Well....

I asked for....

Socks.... ( When you know you're old)

Cooking Supplies... ( Yum)

Music.... ( dancing on the way to work)

Oh...

and

A brother for Audrey....

 Yep! I sure did! Told you I have been traded in... Audrey Traded me in!

Fingers crossed! 

I know not to hold my breath though....

ANYWAY.....

I have so much already planned for the new year and posts are already being made to share with you! 

I'm 20 ahead of schedule!

That's already accomplishing a goal I set!!!

I also want to THANK YOU all for reading my blog

This is such an awesome thing to get to do and have your comments and see the page views!!

Thank you so very much and Can't wait to share all of Next year's fun... Events.. and thoughts with you all!




<3 Ashley







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...