Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Get Chewy With It!

Hey!

Hello!

I had seen one of my neighbors having Chewy.com boxes and was thinking maybe baby food... I need to look it up. Well I was so glad I did! It's pet supplies! Delivered to you! Autoship is awesome!

I found them when we had Clyde and it was such a blessing because he went through those BIG bags you know the 30 pound bags of Royal Canine a month and well it was getting expensive and yet I couldn't carry those bags. Having them delivered to the door was so awesome! It was a lot cheaper and I got more food.  

 I still use Chewy.com with Audrey and I have been able to have it go with her schedule on sending her 12 pound Natural Balance every month and a half. 

It's nice that I can change my Autoship at any time... like whoa baby girl ate a lot or Baby girl has cut down... I can add some treats to it or eww she didn't like those lets not get those again.

The orders have come quick!

Best of all for this company.... The sent Audrey a handwritten Christmas card thanking us for being a customer of theirs.

One lady in a Puggle group I am a part of shared that they sent her flowers and a handwritten card when she explained that she needed to stop her autoshipment due to her puggle passing.

After those events I can't share the name of them enough!

I want everyone to give them business because that is such an amazing thing to have heard!

Very good people!

Let's Chewy.com help you spoil your Furbabies!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...