Friday, December 30, 2016

Most Viewed of 2016

Hey everyone!

Can't believe we are getting ready for a new year and doing recaps on this year?!

Where has the time gone?!

If you are feeling like taking a walk down memory lane... 

Here are the most read posts of 2016

Sorry For Staring with 700 Page views!

Dress Like A Gilmore with 147 Page views!

Someone Prepared Devil Eggs To Throw At My Car?! with 110 Page views!

Pop Tart Anyone? with 102 pageviews!

Thanks for taking the trip!

I can't wait to share the new year excitement with you all!

I thank you all so much for reading my blog... it may be a silly little thing I do to help with my daily stress.

<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...