Monday, December 26, 2016

Have you tried Tastefully Simple?

Hey!

Hello!

How are you today?

I have to tell you.....

My Sister has been a Tastefully Simple Representative for a few years now and I have made a few things and tasted a few things here and there but I have never really looked into it as much as I have now.... Shame on me...

The married wife life has gotten a hold of me and like I was telling y'all before I have hit a slump of cooking the same stuff and BLAH I need a change.

My sister came through with Tastefully Simple!

Now Tastefully Simple promotes a simplified lifestyle through convenient and unique specialty products. From Tasty appetizers to luscious desserts! There Catalog includes more then 60 delicious specialty foods and gifts!

The also have a website you can go on to purchase products. A cool thing about the website is if you were gifted a Tastefully Simple product you can go to their website and find the product you received and they have recipes that you can use that product for. 

It tell yous everything you need as well as suggestions to go with the recipe and how to freeze it for later!

When you make an account on the website you can save the recipes to your recipe box and go back to it at anytime!

Best of all, each of their products can be enjoyed right out of the package or prepared within a few minutes by simply adding one or two ingredients. Which means you can make quick meals every time!

Now my favorite product has been the Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix

Which 2 years ago I shared a dip I make with it and I still get requests for functions to make it!

Blog Post of Pesto Chicken Dip


Here's What I ordered.......

Seasoned Salt
Onion Onion Seasoning
Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix
Garlic Pepper Seasoning
Rustic Herb Seasoning
Cheddar Broccoli Soup Mix
Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix
Bountiful Beer Bread Mix


I have about 10 recipes saved I want to try with these products!!

Dust off those Aprons... We have some cooking to do!

Going to get that goal of cooking new things taken care of real quick!

Hoping all of this will work out for me and be new things I can add to our weekly meals.

Tacos and Pizza every other night is a little tiring...

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to share them with me!

If interested in the products you can email her here :

Can't wait to try all these goodies!

Be on the look out for the new recipes!!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...