Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A day at the beach

Sometimes it's good to just get away and spend the day talking with your friend. That's what my soon to be sister in law and I did Saturday. We applied sunscreen twice had plenty of laughs. It was a great day. 

We went to lunch and that's when pain hit. We got so sun burnt from just being out on the beach for an hour. # LOBSTERSTATUS

I have never gotten that sun burnt before... it hurt to move... it hurt to breathe.... IT HURT! As red as I was you would have thought I had been out there for DAYS!  

I caked myself in Aloe and laid with the ceiling fan on full blast.  I was so hot and in PAIN. The next day wasn't much better I stayed in bed all day. Kris was such a sweet heart and brought me breakfast in bed and also dinner in bed. He took care of the fur babies. It was so nice. I was still in pain. 

Monday, I stayed home from work. I still hurt and was too uncomfortable to be at work. So I read how to soothe Sunburn and I found that brewing Black tea would help and let me tell you it did! 

It did take it away completely but it soothed it longer then the aloe did.

I was able to work yesterday and I am at work today.

I still hurt a little bit but it's no where near as bad as I was.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...