Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Blog Party Flash Sale!!!!

Hello my beautiful people! That a better greeting then the last post gave? Haha so sorry.

Well this will be a YOUNIQUE post! One I would like to tell you about our team challenge we had last night and then I also want to offer you all items at a sale price for the BLOG PARTY!!! I am still working to get to PINK STATUS!!

Last night our leader asked us to post a video or a selfie of us explaining Why we sell YOUNIQUE...

Here was my post:
Why? I was asked this question today... Why do you sell Younique? I promote it because it has helped me build the confidence that I have always had on the dance floor it has made me have that goal oriented, unstoppable, confident feeling. I love helping people see the beauty in themselves... the world is a harsh and cruel place sometimes and yet this company has such an amazing group that does nothing but encourage you to go further in life and in this business. To have customers tell me they feel "polished" and "beautiful" they always were just a product from this company helped them get that compliment that makes their day.. their week or their month! I'm happy to help them try something new and get that moment of happiness! I have always wanted to be a super hero and this journey has kinda let me do that... plus I love makeup... it's fun! Everyone should remember to take time for themselves and Younique has helped me do that and helped me help others do that as well!


What do you think? Good? Did it make you want to sell too? You know you want to try it!

Haha alright alright...well if you are interested in getting these items at the sale price email me at aeanes47@gmail.com or you can Comment here and leave me an email address... for this sale you will be paying through PayPal :)








Hope to hear from you!!!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...