Friday, May 13, 2016

You Wanna?

I am looking for two lovely ladies who would want to be a part of this amazing company. Yes, it would help me be able to achieve more goals but really I want more women to feel better about themselves.


Younique has helped me in so many ways. I am happy with myself completing the challenges. Trying the different products has given me the little boost of confidence. It's really a fantastic feeling. You can join and not sell. You just buy the presenter kit for $99 and you get the 20% off anything you order for yourself! You could sell to just your friends and family and still get 20% off their orders and yours or you can just get out there and sell it! You don't have stock constantly showing up... It is all done online! it is all shipped to them. Now if you would like to do at home parties and vendor events you can! It's your business!


I honestly love coming home and trying different looks! I am no makeup artist and I am sure I don't apply some of the products the right way but I get ready and put make up on for me. 

The compliments that come with it are a bonus! Trust me I end up getting a lot and the guys at work love it when I wear the lip stain.... so I haven't worn it to work since haha


The debit card they give you with your money from your sales has helped with Vet visits for Audrey and Clyde and getting extra products just to try or ones I need replenished. 



I would love to help anyone feel better about themselves not just with make up but as a friend and being part of this company you have so many friends that come with it that help answer questions that cheer you on.

What you do that makes you feel beautiful makes you look beautiful! 

We have the power to do anything!

I would love nothing more then to be Supergirl to anyone and everyone! 


You can visit the webpage and check out all the products.



Place an order.. it ships to you where ever you are!


Hope to hear from you!!!

<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...