Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Training to be a Champion....

Last Night was Clyde's first training class. He already knew the commands we went over last night and it was more for the Trainer to get to know him.

 Right off she said he's such a good boy he just doesn't have that much self confidence. He doesn't know him role in your house and then when he is scared not to tell him "it's ok" because that is telling him that there is something to be scared of... Which worked out... there were Balloons by the training area and he freaked at first but once we said, " You're good." He didn't pay attention to them anymore! We may try this with the ceiling fan!

He really surprised me with being so welcoming to everyone. Not saying I was waiting for him to attack or anything but he has been so skittish to so much that in a way I kinda saw a happy dog.  

The trainer said that she can tell Kris is his favorite. Which was so funny because when Clyde is nervous he will go straight to Kris and keep rubbing up against him. He doesn't want Kris to go far. 

Not only did Clyde make me proud but Kris really did too... Dogs are not his thing. We have 2 now though. He has totally become such an awesome helper with them and seeing him asking questions and doing the training last night with Clyde, was really such an awesome thing to see.  Both my boys have come a long way. 


I can't wait to see the results at the end of this class. Hope you all stay along for this little adventure!


Have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley
 &
Clyde




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...