Thursday, May 12, 2016

Get Nerdy With Me

As you all know, Kris and I love going to see the Marvel movies together it's been our thing. He takes me to the movies and spoils me in one way or another.

We normally got to the fancy movie theater and get wine with our Pop Corn chicken. Well Gift cards had us go to the normal movie theater all for FREE!

Last weekend, Kris and I went to see the Newest Marvel movie Civil War! What an Awesome movie! I'm going to be a bit of a nerd in this post so bear with me... but the share some makeup ideas with you.... that's still kinda nerdy... 

So...Get nerdy with it...

Civil War in case you have no idea what I am talking about is Marvel's new movie... You know comic book... Superhero movies with Captain America and Iron man going against eachother. You know, Now I am explaining everything in my Girly Nerd way.... so Nerds don't be getting mad at me... I am one of you in a small sort of way... 

Anyway, The action was off the hook! I loved it. I think the movie is in my Top 3 favorite Marvel movies and Thor wasn't even in it! 

Spider Man..... Umm let me tell you I have hated the Spider Man movies here lately. I could care less for that Actor that played Spider Man  ( Andrew Garfield) . I'm Sorry but yeah he made me not like Spider Man. Yes, Toby Maguire was a very tough act to follow from his role as Spider Man. Which I was introduced to the Spider Man character. In Civil War they introduced a new actor playing the Spider Man role ( Tom Holland) AMAZING! He did an awesome job! I loved it! I think he has made Spider Man a favorite again!  I can't wait for the next Spider Man movie to come out now! 

Now my only issue with the Spider Man remodel is the young Aunt... That doesn't sit well with me... I guess that is a small thing compared to how AWESOME this Spider Man actor is though! I will hush then.... haha 

Totally awesome movie! I can't say that enough. The intro to Black Panther... um wow.. what a bad ass Superhero he is.

Black Widow... still my favorite kicking butt girl in the movies...

The movie was about who's side were you on with the actions and beliefs that took place

I may have been wearing a Captain America shirt to the movie but really I like Iron Man haha I couldn't find an Iron Man shirt before the movie... whomp... 

I was team Iron Man at heart!

Now, I do like my shirt I got from Kohls and I have worn it quite a lot since. 


So you know me... When I have a date or planning to go somewhere my hair.. makeup...and outfit have to be just right...

 Just told you about my shirt and I wore jeans and flip flops... nothing too special

And... Rain stopped me from Waving my hair... but it was fine...

My makeup though.... I was so Proud of myself for even trying this and doing this and and and Yeah!

Before getting ready I asked my Facebook Younique group page which look I should go with... even though I already knew I was going to wear my Captain America Shirt but still.... They didn't know.



I will be posting how to create those looks your self  with the link to order those colors, because maybe you can use those ideas for something other then the movie... I believe I will be using the " Iron Man look" for Game Days of the Washington Redskins especially if I go to a game this year...

Just a Thought....


Thanks for reading today! Thor is still my Favorite! 

Have a Super Day!

<3 Ashley



If you can't wait for the next post Re read this funny Post!

Talk Nerdy To Me!

Still such a funny memory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...