Sunday, May 15, 2016

Here to help!

I would love to post on here more of the products not to sell them to you all but more so to help get ideas to help you out your everyday looks. Give you that something that was missing that is now making you feel fierce. Give you tips and information on why you use the products how you use the products.

I feel very fierce today! Don't know why? BUT I DO! I want you to feel the same way. So if there is any questions or tips you would like to know please please please feel free to contact me. You don't have to buy anything from me. Helping and connecting with others is really all I care to do.  

So today I am going to share the Iron Man and Captain America looks because I did tell you that I would share those so lets kill two birds with one stone.. kinda thing... haha 

So I would never mix eye shadows just always wear the one color over the whole eye lid. Which works some days and others its fun to spice it up.

If you were like me I would try it and look like someone hit me in the eye. Yeah, not the look I was going for.  




For Captain America I used Perplexed from the Palette number 2 as an all over color. Then used Heartbroken mineral pigment with the "hooded" technique which is making a "V" from the middle of your eye as you outline your crease and as an eyeliner  and then blend.

Iron Man look. I used the splurge cream in Tenacious and then Heartbroken in the mineral eye pigment using the same hooded technique. 

I hope y'all have enjoyed this post!
If you all have any questions please contact me and let me answer those for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...