Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Blog Idea...

Hey Hey Hey! So I have had this idea and I have actually contacted some bloggers to see if they would like to participate.

My idea is to have a Beauty Blogger have a Younique party on her blog for 10 days. I make a blog post of 10 different products for 10 days straight and what ever hostess rewards come from that party that beauty blogger would get to have and use. Sort of a I help you if you help me deal!

I may do a mystery hostess Younique party for anyone who orders that follows my blog! 

I am trying to come up with new ideas because I am so close to my goal it is unreal! 

I am also going to start making videos as well and of course I will post them on here if I can.

I really am so excited to be able to do this.

I had a girl ask me on twitter what color eye shadow she should wear with her new lipstick. She didn't order anything from me and none of her products were Younique but it felt so cool that she reached out to me and I was able to help out!

If you are Interested in all in having a party yourself on you blog or on Facebook contact me and let's get you those hostess rewards!!!

Also I just wanted to say Thank you all so much who have taken time out of your days to read my blog. The page views I have been getting recently has been so crazy! I have never had more then 10 page views and the past few posts have been close to 100 views! 

I am so excited! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!



<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...