Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Life is better when they are around....

Hey everyone! So the Fur babies have been going on adventures together here lately so now they have to walk on their leashes when we go outside. I lost them one day for 40 mins. They ran across the road...down the street... I cried. It was really a mess of a day. 

Audrey was the one who made them go on the adventure. Clyde followed behind. She got made that I told her to not mess with a dead frog in yard anymore so she bolted on in the front yard next thing i know Clyde took off after and poof they were gone. Note to self * Get back to the gym!

Thankfully the power of Cheese came through and they finally came back home!

Clyde has been doing a great job.... when he isn't following Audrey.   

He had his best class last night. He learned the commands Stay and Come. I know should have learned that last week.  He really shocked me with how well he did.  I say that because he doesn't stay focused very long. Treats don't hold his attention as much as they do Audrey's.

That boy loves Audrey though. I caught them cuddling in his crate yesterday!  Sometimes he just whines to just have her around. 

Clyde can be such a baby when it come to a lot of stuff but that baby turns into the Hulk if he hears something that he should protect me from. Last night, as people walked by us he made sure he blocked them from me....but then that could have been so he would get petted since his wiggly butt was in full force.

Next class we will work on Stay and Come more and then walking on the leash for the next 2 classes and Audrey will get to join us for his graduation!

I think he might get a cake for graduating! 

Speaking of cake.... His birthday is coming up! We will have to have a Paw-ty! I can't wait!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley, Audrey, and Clyde









No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...