Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Update on Pink Status

So.... I am now $790 away from Pink status.... Seems kinda out of reach... Trying to stay positive though! I was introduced to Periscope last night thanks to one of my friends and if I have time tonight I think I might try it out and do a little Q&A on there! My user name is BlondeOneAsh if anyone wants to follow me and ask any questions!

I am prepared to not get the Pink status and Prepared to keep going after it in the next months because there is no reason not to keep going for it!

I have had so much fun playing with the make up learning all I can about the products and interacting with new people! 

This weekend Kris and I are set up to meet with a photographer and have her take a few pictures of us with the dogs.

I am getting excited little by little. I have some ideas in store to show off us being us and capture us at some meaningful places. 

Oh and here's a funny moment from lest night I will share with you.... Clyde and Audrey were chewing on Cow hove bones last night and well they smell... I was hoping with the lighter color they wouldn't smell but I was proven wrong. Well the smell was bothering Kris and he said, " Ugh why did you get them these Jeopardy Bones? Gosh Can you please not get these Jeopardy Bones again?"

so I am sitting there going what? Jeopardy Bones what is he talking about?  I finally asked, " What are you talking about? What is a Jeopardy Bone? he said those and pointed to the dogs chewing their bones. They smell like do do do do do do do (in the Jeopardy Theme) 

I laughed so hard at that! 

Yep, That's the guy I am going to Marry in September!

Hope that little moment helps you smile today!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...