Friday, May 20, 2016

Happy, Healthy, and THANKFUL

Happy Friday! Hope everyone is Happy, Healthy, and thankful for everything they have around them! 

I am so happy It is Friday! my plans this weekend are to sleep and play with my makeup! I want to make how- to videos. Show off some more products! Anything to get that $800 taken care of to get PINK STATUS! 

The presenter I have signed up under me asked if I could help her out last night that her party had no activity.... I was blown away with how many videos she has on there.... Like whoa I need to step my game up for sure! 

Also, I am so excited and thankful... I have one of my friends wanting to do a make up one on one.. Totally down for that!!! 

Then my soon to be Sister In Law is well pregnant she is due in August. her Photographer friend would like to have her model for Maternity pictures and wants me to do her make up and advertise me as the makeup artist.

Like What? I am no make up artist by no means... but I am so excited that  I am going to get that opportunity!!

  Share with me some of your happy news!

Please stay tuned to see what all comes from all of this especially if I make Pink Status or not!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...