Thursday, May 19, 2016

Lip liner



Hey everyone! I just learned a new make-up trend. Lip Liner as a full lip color!
Who Knew?  I only thought lip liner was just to line your lips not to have full color from the liner.
I have tried the trend and I am in love! I have even mixed it with lip gloss colors as well! 
I now have an urge to buy all of the lip liner colors and experiment!!

So far I have the lip liner Pouty and Perky

Here is just the Pouty Lip Liner.


Here is Pouty with Loveable Lip Gloss


Here is Perky!

Pouty is a great nude color. I have worn Pouty with the lip gloss Loveable. It really toned down the Pink of loveable. 

Today I tried Perky and added Lovesick lip gloss to it. I really like it. Very nice bold hello look at my lips look!

Have you tried this trend? Let me see your combos?

Comment Below and Let me know!

Or Just say Hi!

<3 Ashley

Shop Lip Liners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...