Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I need to RANT!

Sorry in advance if you are looking for a happy post... That will come next...Last night, my heart melted and has caused my bad mood today. PEOPLE! How inconsiderate PEOPLE are.   

Clyde had his training class last night, only it was cut short. We always get there for enough time to walk him around twice so he calms down, gets used to his surroundings, and is ready for class. Well during our laps. A lady desperately wanted her Dodson to see Clyde. Which made me nervous because, Clyde has only been around Audrey his whole life. Audrey is a tough booger and Clyde doesn't do anything to hurt her but they know eachother's limits. I tried to walk away but she kept on.  FINE... well her dog rolled on her back and Clyde put his leg on her and she squealed which scared him. I was like okay lets walk. Enough with the visit. The lady insisted that they keep playing. I kept walking and saying No Thank you! 

Well Kris took him over to the class area and I paid for new bones for him and Audrey. Came over to class and we began. He was doing great. 

Next thing we know, we are being given the next instructions on how to strengthen the STAY command. Staff members go over to a sign hanging from the ceiling and cut it down. BAM! 

Clyde booked it under one of the chairs and laid there shaking.

The trainer got so mad at the Staff... Seriously, not the time to do that you have now scared the student. 

The trainer was great she helped us coach him back from under the chair but now he just looked back and forth to every noise and now the light fixtures bothered him.

The trainer and we agreed to end class and take him home. She told us she would count it as half a class and we could do another half class. She didn't want to push him and he end up not liking classes or her. 

Which she walked us out and she went to say good bye to him and he hid behind me. She was like see this is what I don't want. 

I was a mess last night. I was able to keep it together but once we got home and I started texting my mom I lost it. I cried so much because I feel absolutely terrible for Clyde. He wasn't loved and brought up the right way and here we are trying to help him and do the right things. Trying to help him learn his role in life, Help him be how a dog is suppose to be and Other people have set us back.  

I was so bothered by people's actions last night, and shame on me for carrying it over into today but I just don't understand the lack of respect people have for one another and how heartbreaking it was to see him so scared last night. To know that something happened to him in his previous home to make him that scared. 

I am all about Dogs being good people and its all in the way they were raised is how they act, but if I am telling you that's enough... Back off and leave my dog alone. You may know yours and all but Clyde is Special and I honestly don't know how he is going to react... That's why I am doing classes with him so I can get to know him and know how to help him. He is such a goober and oh so loving at home.

I took him in and I am going to do everything in my power to help make his life better. 

People need to stop assuming! All dogs are different! 

Respect that and go on because I say no for your safety, your dogs safety, and mine.  

I hate to give Clyde that negative thought, but you just never know what could trigger him and I don't want anyone hurt.

Alright... Rant over... Mic Drop... all that good stuff!

Hug your Fur Babies tight!

<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...