Wednesday, July 2, 2014

American Woman...

Hello! Happy Wednesday! How is the week going for you? Moving slow or can you not believe it is Wednesday? Everyone is usually spending the day at the pool having a cookout or at the beach or at the lake or bay or wherever in that cute Patriotic bathing suit! Well, Normally I never have one because I feel like I don't want to spend money on a bathing suit that I would wear one time but this year I decided why not and I found a way to make it not be so bad.







I ordered this monogram bikini top from an Etsy store TheSouthernGoldCo






then I ordered the bottoms from Charlotte Russe
 
The koozie I ordered from the Etsy store  O'sew cute designs




I am so excited about the 4th Of July! I can't wait! 
Hope you have a wonderful day and a safe 4th of July!
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...