Sunday, July 27, 2014

Outside things look great but inside.....

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Today has been a lazy day for me and I really needed it. Thunderstorms occurred last night that woke me so I ended up sleeping later today.


 I found another quote today that I felt like sharing because well it is totally how I am feeling today.



I am staying quiet about a few things and inside I am just screaming at the top of my lungs. I really hate conflict but I also don't like being disrespected.  But what do you do? I have spoken my mind and yet things haven't changed and I am still in the wait and see stage. I am to the point where if something doesn't happen very soon about the situations... my taking a stand will be leaving the situations behind me...

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...