Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Woman Crush Wednesday!

Good Morning! Happy WCW! Today, my woman crush, like everyday since the first time I saw her " I wanna Love You Forever" video appeared on TRL in November of 1999 , is Jessica Simpson who will be celebrating her 34th Birthday tomorrow! Feels like yesterday I saw her video and I can still remember the airplanes and sunflowers!


She is just absolutely gorgeous in my eyes! Anyway, If you didn't know she has released a line of bedding for your home and I am dying to get a set! 

My favorite set is the Charlotte comforter set

You can click on the links below to purchase your own Jessica Simpson bedding or you can go to Bed Bath and Beyond! If you do tell me about!!! 




Now I am going to spray a little I Fancy You on myself and head out the door to work! Hope you have a wonderful day! Leave me a comment below!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...