Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thinking on this Thursday....

Blonde Fashion Happy (Friends)


I have found that the high school behavior we all go through in life never really stops....whether it happens with co-workers, family members, or your friends. There is always somebody that likes to stir the "drama pot" and it's a shame. People are busy with their own lives and I guess once you hit the age of understanding that and not looking at it as people are ignoring you....then will have much more respect for others. Life is hard and it's horrible to think that a "friend" would make it tougher on their "friend" causing those issues. People don't have to talk to each other everyday... it's not them being rude...it's not them ignoring you....it's them living their life that they have to live to pay the bills....




hope this doesn't offend anyone but it was just my thoughts and wanted to know if anyone else feels this way...guess i'm thinking a lot with turning 27 next week....


<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...