Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I'm on a mission

Good morning! Happy day to you! I have a bridal shower to attend on Saturday. I know what I want to wear but not everything is in my closet.... which means I HAVE to go shopping! Yay!  Her wedding is the Country, Rustic, theme so I am getting a feel that dresses and cowboy boots is what will be wore at the shower as well! I just have to wait until Thursday night to go do a little shopping. I have it planned out though....Kohls first to get a strapless, lace dress that is on sale for $24.99. It comes in all colors Navy, Coral, Mint, Aqua, Pink, Ivory, Black, and White....I'm not sure which color I want and each dress has a brown belt with it. Next stop and last stop is Walmart they have statement necklaces for only $10 in stores! I have my cowboy boots so I feel my outfit will be set!



Hope you all have a wonderful day! If you create this same outfit let me know comment below or Hashtag Blondefashionhappy on instagram!( #blondefashionhappy) I would love to see your creations! 

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...