Monday, July 28, 2014

What comes around.....

Good morning! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Mine was real laid back. We went out Friday night with my parents and had a great time! Saturday and Sunday were pretty lazy! Just how I like them! 



I thought last night's episode of True Blood called Karma was good...seeing that Bill and Sookie now have some bigger issues..... I don't want to give it away incase one of you still has to go back and watch it..... and if you watched it you know what I am talking about..... The episode was titled Karma..... Which made me think about Karma....something that I wish some would have happen to them....



Here are some quotes that I feel go along with the Karma feel....




Have a great day! 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...