Thursday, July 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Sugar!

Good morning! How is everyone? Today, I need to go by my parents and make a special visit to Sugar who is turning 16 today! Having her around for 16 years has been such a blessing! She was my classmate while I was home schooling which she was either sleeping through class or she was barking at me when is said a Blonde moment kind of answer! She mostly just sleeps now but every so often when I come by to visit she gets a little extra pep in her step and will give you that whole body tail wagging.  I love her so much and I hope to have 16 more years of visiting her!







Happy Birthday Sugar! Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Give you Fur Babies extra love today! Remember to them you are their whole world!

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...