Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Quotes that make you think.....

Hello everyone! Good morning! Hope you all slept well and are feeling refreshed for this new day! I am having a tough time remembering it's Wednesday and  Thursday.... this week is moving slow... Everything is fine but just feels like it is taking forever....

I saw some pretty cool quotes yesterday! Which I love reading or seeing new quotes because to me they are in a way like art they speak to you one way but to another they say something totally different. Also, they are like a song, they put how you are feeling into words.

 Here are the quotes made me think a little bit....


This quote is awesome to me because the days gets hard sometime and yet if it didn't life would be really boring. Sometimes you have to take a deep breathe, put that Supergirl or Superman cape on save the world, and sit back and see how far you have come! 


How cool is this quote! I love it! To me it is saying, it's going to be just fine taking new chances/ going different places that you can still be yourself/ wear the same outfit.


How do the quotes speak  to you? Comment your thoughts below. I am very interested in hearing your thoughts or feelings about them! 


Hope you all have a wonderful day! Maybe these quotes can help you get through your day! Remember Always wear your smile it's the best accessory you can wear plus life is short  so show off those teeth while you still have them!!!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...