Thursday, July 3, 2014

Firework outfit!


Good morning! Alright so what are you wearing to go see the fireworks?  What's the outfit you picked out that will have you walk by with a bang?!




Are you going for a dressy outfit? Like a red dress with blue and white accessories?



Or are you going to take the casual looks? Skirt with a tank or tee with jeans shorts?  
Either way I know you will look fabulous! I will be camping so I am going with the casual look I have my Mark tank ( its from last year but I love it) and I'll be wearing my jean shorts but I think I will pack my red maxi just incase!


Hope you all have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...