Friday, July 18, 2014

Good morning! Happy Friday!

Good morning! Happy Friday! I have had such a wonderful week off of work! I miss my kids but I have been able to relax and enjoy some things I have been missing in my life! I mostly laid out by my parents pool and soaked up the sun! felt so good! I also transformed our bedroom from feeling like we are sleeping in the wilderness to now comfy-happy sleeping. As well as made a new collage frame....which I love!!!





Last night, I made Kris watch Can't Buy Me Love since it was now on Netflix and it is my mom's all time favorite movie!  The movie is from 1987 ( great year) Patrick Dempsey starred in it. If you haven't watched it you totally should! 





It was funny to see the fashion from back then that is coming back in style now a days. Like I am waiting on what they call a "Fishing shirt" which is a long sleeve button up shirt that is monogrammed on the back to wear as a bathing suit cover up and yet... Cindy Mansini had on a button up shirt herself as a cover up...







I hope you all had a wonderful week! Today, is going to be another fun day for me! We are throwing my Deema a tea party birthday party she is going to be 80 years old on Monday! we ware wearing our big hats and dresses and then having a pool day! I am hoping to take lots of pictures because I can't wait to see how beautiful my mom has everything prepared and plus I can't wait to wear my big hat and dress! :) I feel as if I will be looking like I am from the Hamptons today! Let me get my princess wave ready! 


Have an awesome day and check back tomorrow for the pictures of today!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...