Saturday, July 19, 2014

Tea Party for 80...

Hello! Happy Saturday to you! Hope you all have enjoyed your day! I got a 2 hour massage at Massage Envy felt amazing! I added the aroma therapy to it with the smell of Rosemary and Mint.... Fabulous! Although when I got home, Kris told me I smelled like a grandpa.... Boys.... Anyway, I wanted to tell you and show you how the tea party for Deema turned out yesterday!!!! 

My mom out did herself like always everything was just beautiful! the colors of the day were lime green and pink. I ended up matching the decor :) My mom, sister, and I wore maxi dresses and our big sun hats. Deema was so thrilled to have "her girls" together for a little lunch for her. 





Even Deema wore a fancy hat....

The menu consisted of..... Sweet Tea, ham biscuts, watermelon, and two different kinds of pasta salad. 

Sugar also attended she is Bichon that will be 16 the end of this month

I wore a maxi dress and hat from Walmart, a bubble necklace from Rue 21, and a belt from Avon


I liked wearing the hat so much I kept it on after lunch while I soaked up the sun!


 Yesterday was such a sweet treat for all of us and I am so glad I got to be a part of it. My week off with my family was wonderful! I think now I am ready to start counting down for the cruise!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...