Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pretty Little Liars confusion tonight!!!

Good morning! So I feel as if my blog has gone a little morbid... I am sorry...it is definitely not showing off my bubbly side! Better things are to come! promise! :) 


Anyway it's Tuesday and for me that means it's Pretty Little Liars night!!! The night where I watch the new episode and become even more confused then before I started watching it! Who else feels that way? I want answers there are too many secrets! Just spill the beans already! Life it too short to keep us waiting this long!


I found that Aeropostale added yet another look of the characters of Pretty Little Liars!!!
Aria

Hanna

Emily

Spencer

Which look is your favorite? Have you bought any of the other looks? Comment below and let me know!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...