Thursday, July 24, 2014

Throw back Thursday Washington Redskin Style!!

The Washington Redskins are in town for their first day of Training camp! I am excited because at any moment you could run into one of them on the streets! Ahh! Which I would love to meet them but I would love to see Ryan Kerrigan in person! My friend got to last year and I have been jealous of her ever since!

So I am throwing it back to one of my older posts of when I went to one of the games last year and The Redskins won in Overtime!!!! A HTTR Adventure!!!




Happy readings! Hope you all have a wonderful! Stay dry since it's raining cats and dogs here!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...