Sunday, July 13, 2014

Gotta LOVE my friends!

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! I woke up with a headache from my fun night of celebrating my birthday with my family and friends.  Anyway, so you guys know how much I want a dog and Kris won't let me get one.... so many tell me to just get one what's he going to do... well I don't feel that that is fair and I also don't feel that him telling me no is fair either! Not to long ago one of my friends said," If you twerk I'll get you a dog" thinking I wouldn't because I am the quiet one at the bon fires, get together, and so on well that night I earned the nickname "Smashly" because I twerked everything my mama gave me. Honestly I would have twerked anyway I love to dance haha So last night my friends gave me a gift!


Meet Toby! They got me a stuffed dog! 
It may not be the real thing but it is always the thought that counts! 

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...