Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Audrey.....

Oh goodness! Last week was a rough week... Audrey was sick. Poor girl... and this Fur Mama cried for her every night!

The poor girl went to the vet on a Saturday to get her anal glands done... well later that night she woke us up freaking out in her crate! She had had an accident in there! 

So Super Mom here to the rescue and Super Dad actually helped too! one of us took care of cleaning her while the other cleaned the crate. Tag teamed it! 

We went to lay back down and the smell lingered so Super Mom and Super Dad went and slept in the living room. This happened 3 times like this! 

Audrey had then taken over the kitchen. easier to clean up and we could shut our door to the smell!

I called the Vet and they were not very helpful. So I called my sister's friend who is a vet explaining to her what happened and how the vet only wanted me to make an appointment but not telling me what to do to help out until their week away appointment.

She told me to boil her some chicken and rice.

Audrey had had no problem eating and she never showed any signs of not feeling well just ran us out of the room a few times with her accidents.

It has been a week now and baby girl is back to normal for about 4 days now! 

I started mixing her food in with the rice and so far so good as well.

She is still in the kitchen and Guess What?! She has stayed there all day while we are at work and no accidents!

She has impressed Kris and I and he actually has enjoyed her being in the kitchen! 

I think that's going to change at least now that it's getting cold and our bedroom where her crate is.. is the warmest room!

I am excited to see that they released the dates for the Christmas Lights walk I took her on last year!! I got my coat ready and now need to get her a matching coat and we will be ready!!!

It's funny as much as I didn't care for lights and felt it was a waste of money in a way... I have been so excited to take her walking around again! 






I am so happy to have her and never want to see her hurting or not perfect!

Please Share your Fur Babies with me!

I love them!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...