Monday, October 3, 2016

Rose Gold

Good morning! Happy Monday! It's Mean Girls day! October 3rd! 

Since they were Pink on Wednesdays.... I am going to show off a new look I did for you to be able to wear Wednesday... I am wearing today just for the fact of it being mean girls day! 

I have seen this Rose Gold color eyeshadow being a hot trend lately so I wanted to try and create my own using the Younique products I had on hand. 

On my eyes, I used Sweet Blush... yes Blush... and the color Brassy from Palette 1.

I was quite proud of myself for trying it and it actually coming out so pretty!


I of course finished the look with Perfect Moodstruck Liquid Eyeliner and 3D Fiber Mascara!

Isn't that cool that Blush can be used as an eye shadow! Which a lot of the products are versatile!  How awesome is that?  Saves you money and each products is so long lasting!




Now here's what I did to create my look....



1: Sweet Blush
2: Brassy
3: Sweet Blush

Then Blend








If you are looking to order those products you can click here! Order Now

Hope you enjoyed this look as much as I am!!

Also, Don't forget I have a contest going on and all you have to do is comment the funniest Pick up line you have been told or heard and you could get a free Younique Product! ( Contest )

<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...