Monday, October 24, 2016

Fashion For Paws

Good Morning!! 

Happy Monday!!

Hello Hello Helloooooooo! 

 Whew girls! The fashionista is in me STRONG right now!!! 

Aren't you glad though? I mean I have been a blogging fool here lately!


Alright....


......Okay......


I can hardly contain my excitement!!


Alright......

I had mentioned before to you I was getting excited about taking Audrey to see the Christmas Lights? 

Well I got even more excited!


 I have a plan for what our coats will be and accessories!

Yes I am going to be that dog person getting her all fancy and myself as well. 

How could I not dress her up though... with the name like Audrey... she must "wear the name"

Our styling and profiling selves will be wearing Red and Leopard..... Growl!

That's right step aside.....


Audrey and Ashley are coming through!


-Ashley-

I actually purchased a coat I had be dying for!

 Red Ruffle Pea Coat.... From Jane.com I was so super excited!!! 


It is warm and I'm sure I probably look like a goofball wearing it but it's beautiful! 

So with the coat I plan on pair it with leopard hat and gloves

Which I was able to find on Amazon



-Audrey-

Audrey's cute little self is going to get this coat from Petsmart!!! 




I mean seriously HOW ADORABLE!!!

She has the colors going on and I plan on having her wear her red collar with Red Pointsetta collar accessory. Then she needs a leopard leash!

Thank you Amazon for helping with those... umm... well... necessities!  

They announced that the dog park at the outdoor mall I take Audrey to will be opening November 3!!

I see us making the trip to go back there very soon! 

Nice walk for us both and then watch her go nuts playing in the dog park!!

Can't wait for the activities!

What is something you do with your Fur baby?

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...