Friday, October 28, 2016

Make up + Glasses = Geek Chic!

Hello!!! 

Good Morning!!!  

I always feel lazy looking wearing my glasses because for years now I have only worn them when I am about to go to sleep or when I am being lazy on the weekends not going anywhere... sometimes it's nice to give my eyes a break from my contacts and with the new glasses I got.....Glasses Post  

I shouldn't feel bad for wearing them! 

There are some that feel their glasses will hide the makeup and not be worth the time and effort.


Well have no fear.... Your favorite Blonde Fashion Happy girl is here to help!!

Now wearing makeup with glasses can happen....... even though my sister is one that says it can't... I have had to teach her so much in the fashion world!

Here are a few tips I found, tried, and do when wearing makeup with glasses.




- IT'S A CRIME NOT TO PRIME -

I have told you about Primer before in this Post  but.....

Using Primer on the bridge of your nose and it will help keep your glasses from slipping.

 When applying foundation, let the bridge of your nose be the last place you get so there won't be as much applied there to have your glasses get  all "gooped up" to.  




- SKIP THE HEAVY EYE SHADOWS AND DARK LINERS-

Dark Colors can tend to darker your eyes and Glasses already cast a natural shadow on your eyes
 Remember, the basic idea is to bring light and focus to your gorgeous eyes!
 I haven't been wearing eyeliner or mascara on my lower lash line.... So that will be a plus when wearing my glasses because it helps make them look open and bright. 
 Wear Dark eye liner on the top lid and colored liner or none on the bottom lid. It will make your eyes stand out

Black wings can be a bit harsh when magnified by your glasses. 
You can always wear the Rose Gold look I shared with yall and that would be the perfect color!





- DEFINE YOUR EYE BROWS -  

I talked about eye brows the other day ! 

Your Glasses frame your face, but your eye brows frame your glasses. They can get hidden sometimes so a little brush of some brow liner and gel will do wonders
You can buy the Younique set for $34 in 3 colors. Light, Medium, and Dark.




- CURL LASHES - 


You don't have to skip wearing the mascara! I know that is one of the things I hated! You blink and you get mascara smudge on your glasses or you hear your lashes tap your glasses! Annoying!!! Super-curled lashes are your answer!  Stick with a volumizing mascara to get your lashes thicker! Which using the Younique 3D Fiber Mascara I haven't had any of those issues wearing the mascara and my glasses! 

If you would like to read more on the 3D Fiber Mascara.... You can go to my post Lashes For Days Or the one a follow blogger did on the 3D Mascara I sent her!




- GO BOLD WITH YOUR LIPS -



  A pop of bright color on the lips helps to balance out a heavy frame and, again, keeps the overall look from feeling “lazy.” Even if you’re not much of a lipstick wearer, a simple nude gloss will do. 


 The Splash Liquid Lipsticks have some fantastic Fall colors to help you create that Bold Lip! 
Plus You know I love the Lipstain and Skittish is one I would totally use for creating the bold lip!



My favorite Nude Gloss is Younique Lucrative Lip Gloss in Luxe! I wore that Lip gloss in my wedding and  I actually gave my Bridesmaids this lip gloss to wear in the wedding and after!





Now, I am not saying these are tips that you have to do these but sometimes it's nice to get ideas to help spice things up for you. Maybe someone out there needed this post to help give them to push to help them be what they already are BEAUTIFUL

If you are looking to purchase anything from Younique.... Click here!

Let the Geek Chic begin!
If you have any tips... I'd be glad to hear them!
Sharing is caring!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...