Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I Just wanna be TRENDY!

Hey Everyone! 

Good Morning! 

Hope you are all doing well! 

So... I have to tell you about this conversation my friend and I had...... Well She just got back from Aruba and I was asking her for a Mexican night so we could talk about the trip and well be us. Cause, well... I have missed her. 

We got on the subject of me telling her how I have not been good and stuck with doing weight watchers and was feeling blah again so I know I need to do it and stop being this way. The she told me she was feeling Blah as well and was trying to be Trendy at work and really she was just feeling old!

I am older then her!

We then got to talking about all the trendy things we liked and our wants...



-Eyes-

 She said she wanted new Glasses and to start wearing them more and well You all know I felt the same way! ( New Glasses Post



-Hair-


 She said she was wanting pink hair and I said I did too just like a strand for Breast Cancer awareness month and yeah... kinda... almost...over. She is worried that her being in a wedding next weekend it would bother the bride that she has pink hair.

Well she now has pink hair! So points for TRENDY hair go to her!

 I told her I wanted a perm because lazy girl here would like to have curly hair more then the straight hair she has had her whole life and the hours of standing there it lasts maybe 2 hours max... Her reply was, " Umm... well they are coming back... but No don't do it."

Like fine.... Maybe I can try waving my hair the night before... Ugh

-Nails-

I told her I took off my acrylics using cotton balls soaked in nail polish remover wrapped tightly with Foil wile I watched an Episode of Game Of Thrones and it actually took my acrylics off nicely! 

We both agreed that we wanted to have our nails cool colors.... like Purple, Navy, and Burgundy, 

Also Black.... I love black nails! When they are short... Like right now I could rock the black nails....


-Boots-

She is wanting to go the Bootie route this year... Which I love and my girl can pull off any style!

The only bootie type look I do is the wedges!! Love love love these!!! I have black and tan and they go with everything!!! They help dress the outfits up a little and are so COMFY! 


Now I wear flat boots the most though and ....Well I just bought these boots from Payless!! Of course they had their buy one get one sale going on!

So I couldn't resist not getting these cause well I had tall brown boots but can only seem to find one boot....

Now I have no excuses!


-Sweaters-

We both agreed that we want to rock those off the shoulder sweaters with the lace bralettes!

Like pictured here.....



Which we haven't been able to find! 

Help us out!

Please!

I found sweaters on the Old Navy website and I had gotten the bralettes as gifts for my wedding/honeymoon....

So hopefully these will all work out to help me achieve that Trendy look.


-Accessories-

 I am all about the Blanket scarves... But what about when I am not wearing them or how about if I ever get to rock that sweater bralette trend... Choker! a thin black choker will  be wore for sure! Which thanks to Jane.com  I have already bought one! 



-Vests-

Well as for me.... I am in love with wearing my olive utility vest so much that I bought a khaki one  oh and ummm a Navy puffer vest.

Which with plaid shirts the vests are super cute!

I have wore my olive green vest with a navy stripe shirt and have received compliments galore.  



All the vest were purchased through Jane.com



Are there any other Trendy thing we should add to our list? 

What's your trendy list?

Let me know!

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...