Monday, October 17, 2016

Aunt Status = Best Status

My Oh My! That was such an eventful weekend! Our niece planned a whole weekend for us! Audrey was even included in the plans! 

-Pie face-
-Headbandz-
-Crayon Pumpkin-
-Movies-
-Pigs in a blanket-
-Walking Audrey around the outdoor mall-
-Pumpkin Patch-
-Sleeping in the floor on the coolest bed ever!- 

She had planned that she would be dropped off and her and I would take Audrey to the mall to walk around and get her a special cookie!  Then she would spend the night with us!

The girl is a home body and doesn't spend the night many places... so hearing that she wanted to stay with us... I was for sure up for the challenge and going to make sure she had the best time ever!

Which she had spent the night with one of the grandmas the night before! 

I think bets were made on how long she was going to really stay! 

Shocking to all she stayed the entire night and she never once asked about her Grandma ( My mother in law) that she lives with! 

BAM! BEST AUNT EVER!!!

How did I do it you ask?

Well we took Audrey to the mall and walked around for about an hour, she  got a ghost cookie to enjoy. 


On our way home, we went through the drive thru of her favorite places. Got some lunch cause my girl was "starving!" 

We ate our lunch and then had to run out the store and grab some stuff for our activity had planned plus we needed dinner and breakfast stuff.

Once we got home and put all the groceries away, We were ready for our next activity which was melting crayons on a pumpkin!


Totally took longer then expected but my girl was all about it! Wondering which color would "win the race" she was saying.... Of course being able to run around the yard with Audrey was a plus too!

It got dark on us so we went in and played Headbandz... Not fully to the rules... but it was fun and she totally was guessing crazy things? Like wait a minute are you listening to the clues at all?

Like the best one she had..... Swing... I said, " You have on in your Back yard in the grass
She asked, " do I make noise?"
I said, " Yes sometimes you squeak!"

Her reply, " Poop!" 

-_-

Really?!

Kids....

After that, We made our dinner Pigs in a blanket and tater tots!


Then it was PJ time and making our sleeping spot!

My plan was to sleep in the living room on our air mattress because she wanted Audrey to sleep with us... YAY!

Well, The box for the Air Mattress was in the closet... but NO AIR MATTRESS!!!

Still don't know where that is!

So I grabbed every blanket we had on the house that wasn't on the bed in my bed room and laid them on the floor! Which she proceeded to tell me was the best bed  EVER! My back the next morning didn't agree.... ugh I'm old now!

Now that everything was ready we had one more exciting thing to do and that was to play the PIE GAME! 

Talk about nerves! Making the game click was such a scary thing! Who was going to wear the whip cream?!


Which once she took her turn and it hit her I thought she was going to be done with the game but no she wanted me to wear the whip cream haha 


We played enough for her and I both to get hit with the whip cream twice!

We wiped off our faces really good and washed off the game then we got all tucked in. 

2 movies later she was fast asleep and I drifted off to the snoring of her and Audrey!

Audrey woke her and I up at 9 the next morning and Kris fixed us breakfast before we went to the pumpkin patch with her friend and Grandma ( My mother in law) 

I'm super sleepy today and hope I will make it through work as I have yawned typing this post!

As rough as I feel today, I wouldn't change it for the world because her staying with me was so much fun and I am so proud of myself that I was able to keep her entertained and no tears occurred except from the laughter we had all day and night! 

I love that girl!

Hope yall have an AWESOME day! Hope yall enjoyed this post!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...